In 1952, Electronics Associates Inc. began to produce analogue computers of the PACE-series, hybrid models, plotters and other equipment. Parallel to high-capacity mainframe computers, they also developed a desk-top computer.As early as 1961, the company was able to claim: "Over 70 per cent of the precision general purpose analogue computers now in use
have been designed and built by EAI."
A correspondingly large scale production plant, equipped with ultramodern technology, was located in West Long Banch (New Jersey, USA), with affiliated EAI Computation Centers in Princeton (New Jersey, USA), Los Angeles (California, USA), San Francisco (California, USA) and for the European market – in Brussels (Belgium)
and Burgess Hi ll (Sussex, England). EAI customers include aeronautics and the aerospace industry (for example NASA), biomedicine, chemicals technology, foods and textiles industries and the military.